Sunday, August 10, 2014

Amazing That It's Not Amazing

I have people tell me, with a straight face, the most fantastical things.  They say these things even though they know I am a PhD.  Like I should believe them, based on an article they supposedly read that was allegedly written by some supposedly smart-whip scientist, instead of believing what 97% of scientists have concluded.  Most of the time I find something else to do rather than poke on their emotional, factless, mis/disinformation bubble, but occasionally I’ll ask where I can find the article.  Most of the time, they can’t recall.  The few times they can, it’s not from some scientific journal, but only something on a website NOT affiliated with a government, educational organization, or research center.

GD America, quit showing Hedges to be correct.  Because I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to be correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment